Conan State Demos
- Simplest possible example we could think to showcase Conan State
- Simple application, no async operations
- Uses dependency injection to scope the state.
- Connects data using React components.
- Simplest async demo.
- Uses dependency Injection to scope the state and a service
- Uses auto-bind to connect the service to the state.
- Builds up from the code used in the Todos demo
- Advanced async demo, it showcases the potential of ConanJs to let you perform optimistic async operations
- Builds up from the code used in the Todos - Async demo
- Uses real endpoints to fetch data.
- Uses react hooks to observe the data